Evolving insights in the IL-23 pathway in PsA
This webcast will examine important recent developments in the field of psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and expanding treatment options. This includes an overview of the unmet needs in PsA and the rationale for targeting the IL-23 pathway in this setting. Furthermore, an update on how the latest data concerning the IL-23 pathway, including recent data from the DISCOVER studies, affects management of patients with PsA. The speakers will also present a patient case to discuss the implications of these data in daily practice for the treatment of PsA. We hope you can join us during this live, interactive session. If you are unable to attend the live broadcast, you will be able to watch the on-demand version once it is available.
After this meeting, participants should be able to:
- Identify the unmet needs and the rationale for targeting the IL-23 pathway in PsA
- Describe the recent clinical data on targeting the IL-23 pathway in PsA
- Apply the learnings from these discussions to their daily clinical practice to optimize management of patients with PsA
- Dennis McGonagle (UK, Scientific Committee)
- Carlo Selmi (Italy, Scientific Committee)