Janssen-Organized Live Dermatology Webinar: Highlights of EADV 2021
This webcast will provide an update on the newest developments in the field of inflammatory skin diseases that were presented at EADV 2021. The focus will be on psoriasis, but highlights of other inflammatory skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis and hidradenitis suppurativa will also be covered. The faculty will discuss the most interesting posters and oral presentations and interpret the data in the wider context of inflammatory skin diseases, keeping in mind the relevance to clinical practice. The audience worldwide will have the opportunity to interact with the faculty during the interactive segments of the programme.
If you are unable to attend the live broadcast, you will have the opportunity to watch the on-demand version once it is available.
After this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe and explain new data on psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases presented during EADV’s 30th Congress
- Evaluate the significance of these new data and apply what is learned to clinical practice
- Curdin Conrad (Switzerland)(Scientific Committee)
- Richard Warren (UK)(Scientific Committee)
- Wolf-Henning Boehncke (Switzerland)
Programme (all times in CEST)
|17:30–17:35||Welcome and introduction
Highlights of EADV’s 30th Congress
Curdin Conrad, Wolf-Henning Boehncke and Richard Warren
Final words and summary