Expanding the frontier: a clinical dialogue on the IL-23 pathway in psoriatic arthritis
The main goals of this live evening event are to give physicians sufficient supportive information so they can choose the optimal treatment for their patients; to highlight the recently published outcomes of IL-23 blockade in psoriatic arthritis; to discuss the benefits of treating to target, and early diagnosis and treatment. In addition to presentations and interactive discussions, case studies will be used to reach these goals. We invite rheumatologists from around the world to tune in for the presentations and to interact with the faculty during the discussions and Q&A session.
After this event, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to navigate the evolving treatment landscape and how to optimally manage psoriatic arthritis
- Analyse the safety and efficacy data from randomized clinical trials and real-world evidence for psoriatic arthritis treatment
- Describe the benefits of treating to target and the use of biologics as early treatment for patients with psoriatic arthritis
- Ennio Lubrano (Italy)
- Philip J. Mease (USA)(Scientific Committee)
- Carlo Selmi (Italy)(Scientific Committee)
Programme (all times in CEST)
|20:15–20:20||Early does it!
|20:20–20:30||Turning data into information
|20:40–20:50||Keeping your eye on the target
Moderated by Carlo Selmi
|20:55–21:00||Conclusion and close