Dynamic management of Crohn’s disease
This webcast will examine important recent developments in the dynamic management of patients with Crohn’s disease (CD). Our agenda includes a brief introduction to current and future CD treatment goals (STRIDE and real-world treat-to-target in CD), and an overview of the different strategies used to achieve these targets. The use of treat-to-target in clinical trials will be highlighted, with emphasis on the initial results of the STARDUST trial. The relevance of disease modification as a key treatment goal will be a particular focus of this webinar. Finally, the panel will discuss the implications of dynamic patient management on clinical practice.
- Silvio Danese (Italy)
- Ailsa Hart (UK) (Scientific Committee)
- Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet (France) (Scientific Committee)
There is a requirement for gastroenterologists to understand the unmet needs in the management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease, and how current data on new and emerging compounds can help to address these needs in clinical practice.
After this webcast, participants should be able to:
- Describe current and future treatment goals in CD and discuss different approaches for dynamic management
- Discuss initial data from studies utilising treat-to-target approaches
- Understand the relevance of disease modification as a key treatment goal in CD
- Apply the learnings from these discussions to their daily clinical practice to optimise their management of patients with CD