Highlights of AAD VMX 2021
This webinar will provide an update on the newest developments in the field of inflammatory skin diseases that were presented at AAD VMX 2021. The focus will be on psoriasis, but highlights of other inflammatory skin diseases will also be covered. The faculty will discuss the most interesting posters and oral presentations and interpret the data in the wider context of inflammatory skin diseases, keeping in mind unmet needs in disease management and how current data from recently approved and pipeline compounds can help address these needs in daily practice. The audience worldwide will have the opportunity to interact with the faculty during the interactive segments of the programme.
We hope you can join us during this live, interactive session. If you are unable to attend the live broadcast, you will be able to watch the on-demand version once it is available.
After this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe and explain new data on psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases presented during AAD VMX 2021
- Evaluate the significance of these new data and apply what is learned to clinical practice
- Ahmad Jalili (Switzerland)
- Brian Kirby (Ireland) (Scientific Committee)
- Knut Schäkel (Germany) (Scientific Committee)
Programme (all times in CEST)
17:30–17:35 Welcome and introduction
17:35–18:25 Highlights of AAD VMX 2021
Ahmad Jalili, Brian Kirby, and Knut Schäkel
18:25–18:30 Final words and summary